Saturday, October 9, 2010

Chipotle

Hmmm...not too much to say about Chipotle. Not exactly unique to Madison. But hey, it's a restaurant and we are on a mission.

That being said, I don't feel compelled to say too much. I love Chipotle. Even though it's always filled with college students, even though lines are often out the door, even though it's owned by McDonald's and even though one meal could set you back 1,000+ calories (seriously).

It's good fast food and I like it. I always get soft tacos and have never gotten anything else. Sure, most people get burritos but have you ever tried to eat one? They are tricky devils. Anyway, the tacos (ask for a little rice on them- makes all the difference!) are great, and if you're feeling adventurous get some chips and guac. You won't be disappointed.

Also, they have a pretty awesome fish bowl for your business card. And I have won...twice!! It's pretty much the greatest feeling ever.

Tacos, drawings, cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment