Sunday, June 27, 2010

Flat Top Grill

I'm not feeling very verbose about Flat Top Grill. It's a create-your-own stir fry restaurant. Not sure what else to say. You go in, you get the 411 on the system, you go up and fill your bowl with tasty stir fry makings. Vegetables, beef, chicken, tofu, sauces, spices, etc. Then you drop it off to the cooks with a little flag in it with your name or table or something. You can throw in plenty of other flags to indicate other kinds of add ons. I do like the system- it's clever and there is no shortage of vegetables and sauces. It's a little overwhelming- but if you want something on your stir fry- you got it!

The thing is- it's kind of a fun experience but I'M the one cooking. Kind of defeats the purpose of going out. My stir-fry is pretty good but I want GREAT stir fry. Throw me a bone here people!

It's worth checking out- plus it's in swanky Hilldale so you can rub elbows with Madison's elite after you're finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment